About Real Christian Singles Features Why RCS? Sign up!

Welcome, Guest:
Join Real Christian Singles!

Member Login:
Username:
Password:
forgot password?

-Success Stories
-Singles Bookstore

Singles Articles

Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Facebook!

Forums -> Canadian Singles

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dienomore

Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:58 pm  Reply with quote

Hi Newday99, I am not from Canada, but want to wish you a warm welcome!!! Very Happy

D

Newday99

Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:53 pm  Reply with quote

Dienomore wrote:
Hi Newday99, I am not from Canada, but want to wish you a warm welcome!!! Very Happy

D
Thanks Dienomore, for your warm welcome, thanks for reaching out, its encouraging.
Smile

BibleStudent777

Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:05 am  Reply with quote

Back in Feb. of 2011 I was contacted on another christian singles' site by a young lady from Canada.

She and I talked off-and-on for several months. Sadly she contacted me a couple of days ago to tell me she meet someone locally. Sad ( She was one of the few virgins on a dating site that I talked to and was also interested in me.)

It is a fact that it is not easy to have a relationship when 2 people cannot MEET each other easily.

I am willing to relocate for a relationship.

It would just be nice if a young lady and I liked each other and agreed on what we wanted in life.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message

tjfligg

Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:56 pm  Reply with quote

BibleStudent777 wrote:
Back in Feb. of 2011 I was contacted on another christian singles' site by a young lady from Canada.

She and I talked off-and-on for several months. Sadly she contacted me a couple of days ago to tell me she meet someone locally. Sad ( She was one of the few virgins on a dating site that I talked to and was also interested in me.)

It is a fact that it is not easy to have a relationship when 2 people cannot MEET each other easily.

It would just be nice if a young lady and I liked each other and agreed on what we wanted in life.

Right back at ya bro, I'm from Collingwood, Ontario, btw.

I think if two people are willing to work at their relationship, long distance is possible. However, I also believe that a visual intimacy is essential. Unfortunately my last relationship failed, part of the reason was because I wasn't around her to "keep her in line" if you can understand what I mean. Not in a super dominance way, but the lack of me being around, I believe, didn't waken in her heart that I was her only one...thus she cheated on me and has found a man locally. It hurts when you're the one trying to make the relationship work.

I pray that God will reveal to you a girl willing either to move or to devote herself to a long distance relationship until such time for you two to make a life long decision, if that is the route that happens to take place.

YeshuaSolomon

Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:07 pm  Reply with quote

BibleStudent777 wrote:

Same here. I'm in New Brunswick. I can't really see moving outside Canada, since I'm not independantly wealthy and I would have trouble being hired as a foreigner.

No offense to non-Canadians, but please don't post replies unrelated to the topic. if you want to welcome people, that's what personal messages and other topics are for.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message

Brinda

Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:08 pm  Reply with quote

Praise Him in all circumstances..........
BibleStudent777 wrote:
She and I talked off-and-on for several months. Sadly she contacted me a couple of days ago to tell me she meet someone locally. Sad

You're sad because she met someone?? Nope! You don't have to be sad! Instead, you should praise God!

If that person was truly your God's ordained mate, it wouldn't have happened! If that relationship didn't work, let it go! In Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his.

Your physical eyes cannot see the detours, dead ends, shortcuts, pits and disaster but God can... One of the purposes of "detours" is to keep us from danger. Be patient in your waiting season coz there is a blessing for all those who wait upon the Lord and God has already recorded the Victory in your favor.

Since the Lord is directing our steps, why try to understand everything that happens along the way? Proverbs 20:24.

God closed the door because you're believing too small. It didn't work out because what you're seeing is second best. God loves you so much that He has the best things in store for you.

One of the hardest things for many Christians to do with the Lord is to wait on His timing.. Wait for His Time Bro! And remember, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and future - Jeremiah 29:11

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5