About Real Christian Singles Features Why RCS? Sign up!

Welcome, Guest:
Join Real Christian Singles!

Member Login:
Username:
Password:
forgot password?

-Success Stories
-Singles Bookstore

Singles Articles

Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Facebook!

Forums -> Prayer Requests

View previous topic :: View next topic  
annysa12

Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:59 pm  Reply with quote

Hi! Please pray for my family!
Hi! Please pray for my family and myself. My mom's health is not as good as it should be and we are all struggling with weight issues. Also, in order to live my life and do what God has called me to do, I really need to learn to drive an automatic car and learn quickly. My medical condition has gotten in the way before but I am standing on Phil. 4:13 and I am asking that you stand on that verse with me. I am also asking for an overflow of finances so that we can live good and help the needy. Thank you and may God protect each of you and your family and friends and bless all of you in overflow.

blue2

Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:21 pm  Reply with quote

Learning to drive
How are the car lessons going, hope you have mastered it by now? It is no big deal just focus. Cheers.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message

annysa12

Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:38 am  Reply with quote

Thanks for the prayers
Please continue to pray for me and my family. I haven't had a chance to get behind the wheel just yet but I believing that the Lord will take away my nervousness (I was born with a nervous condition and I know I'm healed according to Isaiah 53:5, I was also diagnosed with a mental illness but I don't wear that label because of the above verse and 2 Tim. 1:7) and drop driving skills into me. I plan to begin studying the driving book and getting with the person who agreed to help me learn sometime this week or next week. Also, I need professional training to go along with it so please pray that the finances I need for that purpose come into my hand and my system will be in order so that I can book lessons. Please continue to pray for my mother and her health and pray for my sisters; we all had it rough during our childhood, adolescence, and during a good portion of our twenties, I'm believing God that I'm healed of all the hurt form the abuse and neglect and I pray that they can release all their hurt to God and get healing, even though it takes time. Thanks again for the prayers. Razz

Page 1 of 1