About Real Christian Singles Features Why RCS? Sign up!

Welcome, Guest:
Join Real Christian Singles!

Member Login:
Username:
Password:
forgot password?

-Success Stories
-Singles Bookstore

Singles Articles

Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Facebook!

Forums -> SPAM Reports

View previous topic :: View next topic  
songbyglory

Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:28 pm  Reply with quote

This is the new one I received:

"I will want you to send me your address in America.I will like to send you a sample of a christian souveniur pen,that is customly made with lots of inspirational words of God scrolled inside the pen.I am trying to sell them to raise fund to plant a church and to support the less privilledge christians that I know.In this country the government only give assistance to the Islams .well I intend to send about 200 pieces for a start .So if you can sell it for 2 dollars in your churchs .It will be of great help to us here.

There are other souvenirs and gift Items that the company I have discussed with says they can do for us,but among them the pen look cheaper ,and moreover almost everybody will need a biro pen that looks beautiful and scrolled with the word of God ,and moreover that has been bless. "

Told him to let me ask the Lord about that. LOL!!!
Back to top View user's profile Send private message

vixenkat_2001

Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:36 pm  Reply with quote

do not give him any information! especially your address. this is a scam thru and thru. i do not trust anyone anymore, and i used to before. this is not a side of me i like and it tears me up inside. unfortunately i have to be this way now because there are too many people out there who want to hurt innocent people. what is this world coming to?
Back to top View user's profile Send private message

Ladysharon1

Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:16 pm  Reply with quote

At least he was honest about where he was from. LOL I've received two or three of those kind of "proposals" and they all claim to be US citizens born elsewhere, all widows and have wonderful jobs, but then I'm in the senior category and they think I'm an easy target, I suppose. Laughing Make friends with your delete button. Wink

leapoffaith

Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:34 am  Reply with quote

Here is a good one. Am I man or woman. Reported it
Thank you for your message, you sound like kind of my woman i like that i like woman who have fear of God and believe in Jesus, My ideal relationship would start as friendship with a man of God who is a true worshiper, a man of prayer, fasting, leading to marriage; I will not have sex outside of marriage; nor will I compromise for anyone, you must be truly born again and i happy i see that on your, have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and living for Him, you believe in the full gospel, there is a Father, Son and Holy Ghost (three in one), you are filled with the evidence of speaking in unknown tongues, a man of prayer, a worshiper in Spirit and in Truth, the fruit of the Spirit is manifesting in you; joyful, at peace, long suffering, patience, yes and you enjoy fellowship, communicating and you are truly a romantic because of His love within you. Let start the journey together and see where goes too, i am looking for woman to spend the rest of my with, beautiful is nothing character is needed, just need woman with big heart, caring, trust and honest.. What's meant to be will always find a way Always remember that through the tormoil love may bring, the heart sees what the eyes cannot Some say love is life, but love without hope and faith is an agonizing death

How morbid. He is supposedly American and English his first language. I have blocked him and reported him.

snufupole

Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:27 am  Reply with quote

I guess you ladies are attachable. Very Happy

snufupole

Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:32 am  Reply with quote

Anyone receive one like this?

Hi, I have liked your profile and believe it to be good Match. If you like my profile too, kindly accept this Expression of Interest. We can then pursue this further through email: ________________@yahoo.com.
Warm Regards,

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3