About Real Christian Singles Features Why RCS? Sign up!

Welcome, Guest:
Join Real Christian Singles!

Member Login:
Username:
Password:
forgot password?

-Success Stories
-Singles Bookstore

Singles Articles

Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Facebook!

Forums -> Ask a Guy

View previous topic :: View next topic  
snufupole

Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:10 pm  Reply with quote

I think the original mold looks pretty good without a coat of paint but if it makes her feel good then let her fill in the cracks and tell her shes pretty.

dwood1986

Thu May 05, 2016 5:16 pm  Reply with quote

I like it, but too much is too much. I'd say a moderate amount would always win with me
Back to top View user's profile Send private message

leapoffaith

Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:55 pm  Reply with quote

I have a funny story. It was my best friends engagement party and she asked me to come over to the house early to help set up at her fiancée's parents home. I had no makeup on at all and in my tracksuit. There was a guy there helping out as well who I had never met. We were introduced and he was so rude. He was a good looking guy but his rude behaviour towards me made him look not so good. He ignored me and when I tried to make conversation to be nice he said a couple of words and walked off. As it did not bother me I focused on doing my job to help my best friend. I did see him making the moves on one of the sisters but she already had a boyfriend. A friend of mine was a hairdresser and fashion make-up artist and my best friend wanted her so we both had the best time getting our hair and make-up done. We put on our gorgeous dresses and I must say she did a beautiful job. We looked naturally beautiful. As the guests started to arrive I went to greet them and chat to them and settle them in. I was having so much fun. People commented on how fantastic I looked so I was a little shy about it until this rude man I had been with all day approached me and started to make the moves on me. I kept giving him the brush off because he was sleazy. Then came the line I was not expecting, " What is your name and who are you friends with here?" I looked at him and told him my name and that I had worked with him to prepare the party and the bride to be was my best friend. He was in shock saying I looked completely different and still chased me around until I gave him a big dressing down. He apologised for his rudeness and I forgave him but he missed out. I laughed about it then and still do if I remember it.

heislaughter

Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:59 am  Reply with quote

What kind of fish do you want to catch?
Another way to look at this matter would be this:
*** What kind of man are you wanting to catch? If you do any fishing you will learn you need the right kind of bait for the kind of fish you are trying to catch.
** Sorry for the poor analogy, but the same basic concept can apply here.
* If you want to catch a man who is like the man mentioned by leapoffaith, then go ahead and load it up. But you can expect you will have to continually put on a show for him the entire time you are with him, which could be your whole life. Is that what you want your life to be like? You decide.
* If you want a real, honest, true Christian who values character and decency and all that is good and godly, then what would best attract that kind of man?
* For me, anything fake is not good. That applies to almost everything in this life for me. I like what is real and good and true and honest (sorry for the repeating "and"). Makeup, to me, is one of those things that is a major turnoff. I won't make any kind of a fake show to impress a woman because I want to find one who loves the Lord first and loves me for who I am. I don't want a woman who loves money, flashy cars, expensive junk or any other thing that ultimately has no real value.
* I want a real Christian lady who is honest about who she is... Just as she will want me to be honest about who I am. That means no put-ons... No flashy shows of anything... Just straight, clean, and simple. Just be who you really are, in every way, and trust the Lord to connect you with the right person.
* Since I was a little boy, I have watched other people's relationships and I have learned much from them. I have often seen it repeated in many cases, where one person or the other has their focus in the wrong place and it always causes problems.
* Many men tend to only look for flashy women who paint their selves and wear skimpy clothing to try to get the attention of men. Those men's wives are almost never loved and appreciated the way they really want and should be loved. That's because their man is always looking at and lusting after every pretty woman he sees and his heart is not where it should be regarding his wife.
* Many women get way too caught up in their natural desire to be provided for and let that become greed. They often go after a man who has money, regardless of whether he has decent morals or not. They fail to pay adequate attention to whether he will treat her right, be her friend, and love her the way he should. Those same women fail to love their husbands the way they should because what they really loved from the start was his money.
* You might want to ask yourself questions like these: Is he attracted to you because of your character and who you really are? Or is he attracted to you because of the way you made yourself look with all that stuff you put on? Do you want to attract a man only to an outward appearance? Or do you want to attract a man who will value you for who you truly are and will love you continually for the same reason? Would you rather he be true to your outward appearance or to your heart?
* I seriously question the character of any man who would want his wife to wear makeup. Why? Because, in every case I have seen, such a man has some significant character issues and those issues always cause family issues.
* So what kind of fish do you really want to catch?
* Please don't take offence to anything I said. It was not meant to be offensive, but informative and helpful... From a man's perspective, as you asked.
* I pray the Lord bless you very nicely, according to what He knows is best for you.

JudahKing

Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:05 am  Reply with quote

Yes
A little / Casual makeup is Fine Darlings.,

But not too much nor Lots. Most of the Girls/Women looks so good/classy without a minimum Makeup.

snufupole

Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:10 pm  Reply with quote

I favor elnaturel myself but I think that's just me. I think we all start out beautiful and it's up to us what we do with the vessel God gives us. That goes doubly for women. But if a coat of paint makes her feel pretty that's okay let her paint the ol barn and tell her she's beautiful anyway. It don't hurt nothing eather way.

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2