About Real Christian Singles Features Why RCS? Sign up!

Welcome, Guest:
Join Real Christian Singles!

Member Login:
Username:
Password:
forgot password?

-Success Stories
-Singles Bookstore

Singles Articles

Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Facebook!

Forums -> Personal Ads

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nuno

Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:40 pm  Reply with quote

European Corner
I have no idea at all who's still active in this site that belong to the Old Continent.
So, fellow Europeans, say hi! Cool
Back to top View user's profile Send private message

Nuno

Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:31 pm  Reply with quote

You just need to say... Hi!
(I don't bite Mr. Green )

Nuno

Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:45 pm  Reply with quote

Thus... no Europeans here, It seems... Rolling Eyes
Or maybe are too shy... Mr. Green

Gurnzy

Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:16 pm  Reply with quote

I think you are stuck with a Virginian Waving who just loves learning other cultures, languages, foods, and music. In other words, doesn't fit in well with Virginians

Nuno

Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:05 am  Reply with quote

Gurnzy wrote:
I think you are stuck with a Virginian Waving who just loves learning other cultures, languages, foods, and music. In other words, doesn't fit in well with Virginians

It seems so. Smile But you have a clear advantage: even though you are a Virginian who doesn't fit in well with Virginians, you have so many Americans strolling around... thus plenty of options to explore. Laughing
BUT
I am alone in this European corner... Rolling Eyes

Gurnzy

Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:59 am  Reply with quote

How do I have the advantage? The 3 I have seen post are you (think you are in Portugal), the guy in India, and myself.

Nuno

Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:10 am  Reply with quote

Gurnzy wrote:
How do I have the advantage? The 3 I have seen post are you (think you are in Portugal), the guy in India, and myself.

Judging from the origin of new members at this site, you do have a clear advantage (the majority belong to the USA).
I'm here for almost a month and no new members from Europe so far... Rolling Eyes and some of the "oldies" did not even reply to the PM that I sent (in order to realise if they were still active) thus... all by myself! Confused

Gurnzy

Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:19 pm  Reply with quote

Nuno wrote:
Judging from the origin of new members at this site, you do have a clear advantage (the majority belong to the USA).
I'm here for almost a month and no new members from Europe so far... Rolling Eyes and some of the "oldies" did not even reply to the PM that I sent (in order to realise if they were still active) thus... all by myself! Confused

I have had 2 profiles (this being my second on here, first one closed out) most of the people who open accounts don't come back no matter where they are from. The males in my area which have opened accounts are in that group (still wonder what their current ages are, but could only go by what they have in their profiles. The ones who have been active on the site were thousands of miles away. So I keep hoping for other Christians to converse with. And if that is with people from other countries, all the better. The only way I can learn about other areas of the world. Laughing

Page 1 of 1