About Real Christian Singles Features Why RCS? Sign up!

Welcome, Guest:
Join Real Christian Singles!

Member Login:
Username:
Password:
forgot password?

-Success Stories
-Singles Bookstore

Singles Articles

Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Facebook!

Forums -> Relationships

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike760

Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:16 am  Reply with quote

God has neglected lonely single people (Genesis 2:18)
I need some help dealing with an abusive relationship. It's my relationship with Christ... God seems to think that by neglecting my feelings and desires and playing mind games with my head, that somehow He will "teach" me something. Instead all I get from it, is hate and rage, stacked with pain.

If God actually cared about me or my feelings at all, then I wouldn't be single anymore. Its not like I ever get to cuddle with God or anything, ya know? It's pathetic being in a relationship with someone you never get to see or hear from. Someone who never visits you or calls you, writes you a letter. It seems all God cares about is sitting on His nice comfortable throne getting worshiped all day, while I'm left to burn here alone on this wreckage of a pitiful planet, without someone to cuddle with or be close to, which is more special than anything.

Perhaps He cared back when He died for my salvation, and on those rare few occasions He actually let me feel His presence, but God cares little for me now - just look at the kind of hurt and chaos He's left me in. I have no one to hold, and I know for certain that I am not the only one God has betrayed and mistreated in this neglectful manner. I know there are others reading this now who feel just as I do, all fed up and lonely with the God who has abandoned them into darkness.

I have seen light and darkness for what they truly are - just two spiritual factions with too much power, squabbling over religion and the hearts of mankind, while the rest of us burn and suffer beneath them on this Earth. Tell me, how is that "Loving" and "Caring?" God cares little for the lonely. He loves us, but only a little. He died for us, but only to enslave us because we were no use to Him as citizens of h*ll. And when He saves you, when He heals you, it's only so that you can suffer more.

What I need is answers from God - answers for all these betrayals. And what I want, is a young woman who I can love and bless. Someone who is actually visible and touchable. Someone who cares and doesn't speak to me only in stupid riddles inside of a boring bible book.

I dare someone here to try and prove me wrong. I have plenty of scriptures and facts to back myself up. I shouldn't have to be alone, and I shouldn't have to tolerate this neglect from a God who "Claims" He loves us more than anything.

Last edited by Mike760 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

TrON

Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:32 pm  Reply with quote

Re: Abusive relationship... (With Christ)
Mike760 wrote:

I dare someone here to try and prove me wrong. I have plenty of scriptures and facts to back myself up. I shouldn't have to be alone, and I shouldn't have to tolerate this neglect from a God who "Claims" He loves us more than anything.

"Take your best shot Flatlander Woman" ~ JC Denton

Mike760

Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:22 pm  Reply with quote

I'll start with Genesis 2:18. In Gods own Words He says: "It is not good for man to be alone - I will create a helper suitable for him."

By leaving me alone, He is leaving me with what He in His own Words says is "Not good". That is not an act of love, but an act of neglect, and lack of care.

victory7

Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:21 pm  Reply with quote

Gods will be done on earth
Hey mike I hope you feel better after you got that off your chest.
You said in your profile your favourite chapter in the bible is Psalm 23 I think you should read it over and over again until those words get into your heart then you will know the God of your salvation.
We all have things we are believing God for and standing in faith for. But we have His promises that He will fillful everything He said in His timing not always ours. Keep on keeping on, If you don`t quit on God He won`t quit on you.

mayflower

Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:00 pm  Reply with quote

Quote:
Someone who cares and doesn't speak to me only in stupid riddles inside of a boring bible book.
I dare someone here to try and prove me wrong.

That boring bible book of yours just happens to be the very answer you're looking for, but it can be twisted and turned at every angle by satan himself. seems like satan has you hook, line, and sinker...just because you are allowing him to do so.

No God-fearing woman will look at a man who wants to prove the bible wrong and who lives to play down the Bible. Better start looking at Psalm 119, the largest chapter in the Bible. It'll tell you right there what the Bible's purpose is for. Why would God make that chapter the largest chapter in the Bible, if He didn't think the Bible was so important?

God loves you through His Word, and I'm living proof! your proof is is what you have made it to be, not what God has dictated.

Every Word of God is tested; He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him. Do not add to His Words.Lest He reprove you, and you be proved a liar. Proverbs 30:5

Looks like the very Bible, which is God's Voice, will prove you wrong. Be very careful with what you do and say about the Word of God.

Mike760

Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:08 pm  Reply with quote

mayflower wrote:
That boring bible book of yours just happens to be the very answer you're looking for,

Ha... Then perhaps you would like to enlighten me just what verse involves me getting my future wife.

mayflower wrote:
but it can be twisted and turned at every angle by Satan himself. seems like Satan has you hook, line, and sinker...just because you are allowing him to do so.

Not at all. I have found these "flaws" in the truth myself. I'm not a fan or Satan, nor a fan of the way God continuously mistreats me.

mayflower wrote:
No God-fearing woman will look at a man who wants to prove the bible wrong and who lives to play down the Bible.

You misunderstand me. My intention is not to "disprove" the bible. What I 'am' trying to do is hold God accountable to His so called "unbreakable word" which He defies through leaving me single and sick of it.

mayflower wrote:
God loves you through His Word,

Actions speak louder than Words...

mayflower wrote:
[i]Every Word of God is tested;

Apparently not, because I'm having to hold Him accountable to it.

mayflower wrote:
Looks like the very Bible, which is God's Voice,

I don't know about you, but if I had a wife, I love her enough to actually TALK to her. I wouldn't be an idiot and write her some long book every time I ever want to say something to her. That's ridiculous. If you think writing your wife a book rather than EVER talking to her is going to make her wanna stick around, then you are probably quite an idiot. Don't you get it? If God loves someone as much as He says, He'll actually care enough to speak to them.

steve1313

Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:21 am  Reply with quote

And when there was only one set of footprints thats when i realised God was carrying me
Back to top View user's profile Send private message

Mike760

Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:09 am  Reply with quote

steve1313 wrote:
And when there was only one set of footprints thats when i realised God was carrying me

Well that's your story. My "footprint" story is I'm having to follow Gods footprints as He plays hide and seek with my life, treating me like crap. I'm tired of all the mind games. He has no reason to hide from me. It's time for Him to come out of cowardice and actually help me for crying out loud.

steve1313

Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:25 am  Reply with quote

Hmmm according to your profile you are in your early 20s and a student loving life ? are you ready to get married ? How would you support a wife ? i would finish your studies then get a job before looking for a wife theres plenty of time your only young Mr. Green

Mike760

Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:39 am  Reply with quote

steve1313 wrote:
Hmmm according to your profile you are in your early 20s and a student loving life ? are you ready to get married ? How would you support a wife ? i would finish your studies then get a job before looking for a wife theres plenty of time your only young Mr. Green

If not a wife then what the heck else am I supposed to do? Pick up hookers? Use my hand?

God say's He is "Mr.cattle-on-a-thousand-hills" yet He's not giving me a well enough job to be able to support someone. If He loved me as much as His Word says, then He would provide me a wife and everything I need to accommodate her.

mayflower

Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:14 am  Reply with quote

Never mind all the name-calling...I've been called much worse...I flinched, but only for a mili-second.

but if you were to die tonight, do you know for sure that you would spend the rest of eternity with God? Why or why not?

BTW - I just lost my job only yesterday from a Christian school - budget cuts. I'm a single mother, raising two teenage sons. Do you think that God has left me high and dry because I now have no job?

I rest my faith on these words that God speaks to me...
"For I know the plans that I have for you,' deaclares the Lord, 'plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.
And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search me with all of your heart." Jerimiah 29:11-13

This is how we need to ask God for those things that we want...

But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all men generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
But let him ASK IN FAITH WITHOUT ANY DOUBTING, for the one who doubts is like the surf of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.
for let not that man expect that he will receive anything from the Lord, being a double minded man, unstable in all his ways. But let the brother of humble circumstances glory in his high position. James 1:5-9

God does the testing, and we are bound to Him by faith. James 1:12-27

songbyglory

Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:56 am  Reply with quote

What makes me attracted to a man is the beauty that comes from within him brought by his relationship with Christ. I don't know you but what I get when I read your message is, I don't believe in God or His Word. I read it but it does nothing for me.
True I could be wrong but the thoughts you have been expressing seems to belong to the heart of an atheist and I know that they love to go on Christian sites and try to turn others against God through deceptive words.
Well so you know, the true Christian wouldn't fall for those tactics. What happens is we start praying for you and I believe you are in need of a lot of prayer. We put everything we got into praying that God will soften your heart of stone. That God will never allow a women to come into your life until He has mended your brokenness. That God will embrace you with His love and you will truly know Him and His desires for your life.

A true Christian knows that when things are going wrong we don't blame God, but it's time for a self evaluation. What am I doing wrong?
You can't fix God. He is already prefect, but man is not. So you need to fix yourself. The problem lies within you and how you see yourself. So if you don't want to be honest with us, please be honest with yourself.
And you can break this down all you want but it will come down to one thing:

Submit yourself to God totally and the devil will flee.

This is the only response I will make to this posting and I suggest that the other Christian do not repond to this posting either, since Mike is not looking for our help, but is looking for confrontation and someone to agree with him. I would suggest that we not post any doubts at this time, because he will use it as a doorway to foul your spirit with more ungodly thoughts.
Also, my brothers and sisters in Christ, please sincerely pray for Mike. See this an assignment for deliverance and do not give up, Go up to the Lord in supplication on Mike's behalf and don't stop until God says, "Come down, it's done."

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 1 of 12