About Real Christian Singles Features Why RCS? Sign up!

Welcome, Guest:
Join Real Christian Singles!

Member Login:
Username:
Password:
forgot password?

-Success Stories
-Singles Bookstore

Singles Articles

Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Facebook!

Forums -> Asian Singles

View previous topic :: View next topic  
twosparrows

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:16 am  Reply with quote

Asian Women....are there any here?
I noticed the last post in this section is over 2 months old. Sooo...are there any Asian Women actively on this site who read the forums?

abundantlife7

Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:45 pm  Reply with quote

Re: Asian Women....are there any here?
twosparrows wrote:
I noticed the last post in this section is over 2 months old. Sooo...are there any Asian Women actively on this site who read the forums?

There are lots of asian/pillipino girls on this site. Yes the Piilipino girls do have a different culture aspect when it comes to men then american girls.

Phillipino girls just desire to be a good wife and mother and not hung up on a guys looks or age. They just want a man who`s going to love them.

I may be joining you twosparrow acroos the ocean we go.

twosparrows

Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:19 pm  Reply with quote

Hey abundantlife don't I know you from cdff? I recognized the pic, wasn't it aka victory?
As for the Philippines; .....why not? I have heard good stuff from guys who have. Maybe we should get a group together. Remember "Chevy" ? He is considering it. Btw way he just joined the other day as 'cherub7' to get away from the Crazies on the "other" site.
Anyway it is good to see a friendly face here,

abundantlife7

Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:33 pm  Reply with quote

Yeah twos, we had a man from our church marry a Phillipino girl, He`s in his 50`s and she in her 30`s they seem happy together,

twosparrows

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:12 pm  Reply with quote

She doesn't necessarily have to be young, just in good shape with the old fashioned values about marriage. But I wouldn't complain if she was young, however she should at least be 30 I would think.
Have you ever really considered it?

Zypherjones

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 pm  Reply with quote

Very well said about the Filipino women abundantlife7 in addition to that..... Filipino Christian women are looking for a man who has a deeper walk with God because most of them are very active in the church or even part time/full time workers. Then the rest follows. We believe that if God is the center of the relationship come what may God will preserve the relationship/marriage. After all no divorce in the country legally separated is very complicated situation for both couple with kids and annulment is a long process to wait.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message

twosparrows

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:16 pm  Reply with quote

Well what do you think of that?
I start a thread in the Asian section and here comes abundantlife and casts his pole in the water right next to me and he already has a nibble!....LOL!
It's all good, just kidding around.

crzyone

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:21 pm  Reply with quote

Everyone is entitled to like what they like and want what they want and get what they but, but I must defend American woman. Some of us want a man with a deeper walk with God and we want to be committed to one man, etc etc........it is offensive to some of us when some people speak with such generalities that it makes ALL Filipino women sound holier than ALL American woman. Go to the Filipinos if that is what you like and what you want, but please don't insult me and others in the process. Thank you......

twosparrows

Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:29 pm  Reply with quote

crzyone;
No insult intended, and you are correct; we are speaking in generalities in much the same way you have by saying there are no Godly men. I don't feel insulted cause I agree; there are few around. And the same holds true of the women.
To be specific; It is true that I have run across women my age with old fashioned biblical marriage values, but almost all in the US have let themselves go physically and don't try to stay in shape. I have come across younger women who are interested and in shape, but raised in a time in America when women have been taught to act like men and are very materialistic.
Since I have old fashioned values, work at being a Christian and staying in shape is it too much to want Christian woman with old fashioned values who stays in shape? .....to be honest, I often feel villianized by others for desiring such a thing.....just saying

crzyone

Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:10 am  Reply with quote

But, I don't think I have said there are no Godly men....because I don't believe that that there are no godly men.....

crzyone

Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:14 am  Reply with quote

No, we are all entitled to want what we want...that is what makes us unique individuals....that is also what gives hope to the masses becuase everyone wants something/someone different.

Good luck in your search!!!

twosparrows

Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:45 am  Reply with quote

Crzyone
I was just going to let this drop off the page, cause sometimes the more I write the deeper hole I dig. However, since you posted back to back I have been enticed to throw good sense to the wind...lol
Quote:
No, we are all entitled to want what we want...that is what makes us unique individuals....that is also what gives hope to the masses becuase everyone wants something/ someone different.

I agree, however I don't know if "entitled" is the best word. I have seen horses and dogs like/dislike for reasons only know to them. It is just something that happens.
I had a gelding who hated, and I mean hated ponies, even big ones, he would try to kill them. I had him since he was born and never been around ponies. I knew a Stallion that only liked to breed black mares.
So go figure....
As for friends, I will be friends with anyone, however for a wife, I wouldn't want to have to fake attraction to her, she would catch on anyway and have her feelings hurt and I wouldn't want that either.
On another note: I think if people would work at being the kind of person they want to attract they would have more success. It is when a person is unwilling to change who they are to correspond to their desires in another....well, they need to be real lucky....it happens though!

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4