About Real Christian Singles Features Why RCS? Sign up!

Welcome, Guest:
Join Real Christian Singles!

Member Login:
Username:
Password:
forgot password?

-Success Stories
-Singles Bookstore

Singles Articles

Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Facebook!

Forums -> Asian Singles

View previous topic :: View next topic  
crzyone

Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:20 pm  Reply with quote

That's the beautiful thing about love. We all can love someone different......I know ugly, fat, mean, skinny, pretty, nice, bald, athletic, etc. people who are all married and loved. That gives hope to everyone!!!! We don't all like the same thing....thank goodness!!!

cherub74

Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:14 pm  Reply with quote

I haven't seen an Asian lady reply here yet, Two. I think the other site may have had a lot more Asian people (both genders) on the forum. I wonder why that is?
When's that boat leaving? JUST KIDDING! I like it here. I don't want to insult anyone.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message

hazly

Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:22 pm  Reply with quote

Re: Asian Women....are there any here?
twosparrows wrote:
I noticed the last post in this section is over 2 months old. Sooo...are there any Asian Women actively on this site who read the forums?

Hello Smile
I'm from Asia!

cherub74

Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:42 pm  Reply with quote

Hi, hazly Waving

twosparrows

Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:09 pm  Reply with quote

Cheer
Yey!!!! Woo Woo!
Finally found one!!!
Hello hazly, thanks for posting!
You see my heart has been broken by too many american women and I saw the Asian section and thought....hmmmm, yet there was none to be found. I know I could go on a strictly Asian site, however being a Christian is too important a thing to overlook.

hazly

Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:49 am  Reply with quote

cherub74 wrote:
Hi, hazly Waving

Hiya Cherub Smile

hazly

Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:56 am  Reply with quote

twosparrows wrote:
Cheer
Yey!!!! Woo Woo!
Finally found one!!!
Hello hazly, thanks for posting!
You see my heart has been broken by too many american women and I saw the Asian section and thought....hmmmm, yet there was none to be found. I know I could go on a strictly Asian site, however being a Christian is too important a thing to overlook.

sorry to hear about that twosparrows Smile
I agree with the 'being a Christian'. Finding a partner is like being in a maze with snares in it. Reading the word of God and having a relationship with HIM through Jesus will surely lead us to the best he has for us.
I pray that you find the right one this time Wink no more heart breaks. Yay!

LaBella

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:05 am  Reply with quote

Re: Asian Women....are there any here?
abundantlife7 wrote:

There are lots of asian/pillipino girls on this site and other christian sites. Yes the Piilipino girls do have a different culture aspect when it comes to men then american gilrs.
Phillipino girls just desire to be a good wife and mother and not hung up on a guys looks or age. They just want a man who`s going to love them.
I may be joining you twosparrow acroos the ocean we go.

that's nice of you to say that. I am a Filipina and yes, everything you said is true for the majority. Wink

sweetylei

Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:27 am  Reply with quote

Hi! I'm a Filipina too and I'm sure Crzyone was just pointing out that there are women from other races that are also capable of being a good wife and I totally agree. No worries, dear and good luck to you, too!

snufupole

Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:27 am  Reply with quote

I have actually given this thread some thought and here are my thoughts. Though I well admit that there are probably some positive traits in women from certain cultures that have all but long since disappeared from the American culture and way of life; there are good and bad people in every culture and in every people. To say one culture may be better suited to choose a life partner from may or may not be so but in the end you didn't marry the culture you married the women. Even the best of women over time when living in America become Americanized and change to some degree or another into a material girl and so my conclusion is that regardless of whether it's the girl next door or one half way around the world that you should get to know the women you are marring before jumping in with both feet and be as sure as you can be that she is the one you want to spend the rest of your life with before you say I do.

focusedotl

Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:43 pm  Reply with quote

Whoa, some of that was kinda confusing. Im not taking sides but I think it's just an issue of tact combined with personality clash. Whatever the case, I'm 100% positive that God's righousness is given out equaly to all who accept it. No one race or culture gets a bigger portion than others.

Narika M.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:02 pm  Reply with quote

I'm sure whether you're Asian or not if we know the role God has given us to fulfill and to have the Holy Spirit contol our being there will be no difference! We have but only one purpose and that is to glorify God in our lives. We can be the woman God wants us to be for our future LTPs! Smile

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4