About Real Christian Singles Features Why RCS? Sign up!

Welcome, Guest:
Join Real Christian Singles!

Member Login:
Username:
Password:
forgot password?

-Success Stories
-Singles Bookstore

Singles Articles

Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Facebook!

Forums -> Prayer Requests

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BBW_SavedbyGrace

Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:35 am  Reply with quote

Eye hurting intensly
Eye is hurting, tearing, burning and I have a appointment in 2 hours. Can't cancel it. Please pray for healing. Seeing doc tomorrow at earliest. Thank you
Back to top View user's profile Send private message

Jochebed2Be

Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:57 pm  Reply with quote

How is your eye today? I hope your apppointment went well and you were able to see. Let us know how you are doing.

BBW_SavedbyGrace

Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:58 pm  Reply with quote

Thank you so much for prayers. I went to docs and they dialated my eyes andut drops and such with them, He said everything looks good, it is sinus, and thin blood vessel. Got your message and thank you thank you. I was in so much pain. Better now. God Bless you

Jochebed2Be

Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:30 am  Reply with quote

OH, sinus!!!! That can be so painful to the eyes. I have that sometimes, too. Glad you are feeling better and nothing more serious. Sometimes when I have the bad sinus that is hurting my face and eyes, I do the heat and cold rotation. It helps to get the sinus stuff inside moving to unblock whatever it is that is hurting. I heat water in the microwave as hot as I can stand it and have that in one bowl. Then, put ice water in another one. I put a wash cloth in each. I lay a hot washcloth over my face till the cloth starts to cool. Then, lay a cold on my face till the coolness is leaving it. Then, do it over and over again. The heat and cold feels good and it helps to unclog. Just thought I'd share a thought....keep feeling better!!!![/list]

ItisWell

Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:55 am  Reply with quote

Praise God that you are feeling better!

BBW_SavedbyGrace

Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:13 am  Reply with quote

Thank you do much. Doing much better.I actually just bought yesterday a hot-cold packet from the store without reading this first, I will try it, thank you so much for the tips and concearn. God Bless you

Page 1 of 1