About Real Christian Singles Features Why RCS? Sign up!

Welcome, Guest:
Join Real Christian Singles!

Member Login:
Username:
Password:
forgot password?

-Success Stories
-Singles Bookstore

Singles Articles

Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Facebook!

Forums -> Relationships

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KatherineLn

Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:05 pm  Reply with quote

24 things Singles are tired of hearing:
24 things Singles are tired of hearing:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ashleyperez/24-things-single-people-are-tired-of-hearing

Which one bugs you the most?

Anything along the lines of 1, 7, or 8 is irritating!
Back to top View user's profile Send private message

Edelweiss

Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:06 pm  Reply with quote

2, 9 and 13.

Itll happen when you least expect it.
Dont worry, youll find someone someday.
Youre just too picky.

False promises and blame are the worst. I can do without both. Being on the receiving end of those sorts of comments is a good lesson in not throwing out thoughtless remarks about someone which are really very personal to them.

BibleStudent777

Fri May 30, 2014 1:18 pm  Reply with quote

Concerning # 1. I might be great, but that does not mean that I do not want great relationship.

Concerning # 2. True. BUT it is only good if that person is LOYAL and does not run into the arms of another guy!!!!!!

Concerning # 3. What a dumb statement!!!!!

Concerning # 5. I would like someone who ISN"T in a relationship while they SAY they are interested in me!!!!!!

Concerning # 6. Some times it works other times it does not. See comment on # 2!!!!!!!!

Concerning # 7. That might be true, but it does not take away the pain of the fact that one loved that person and that the other person gets a relationship.

Concerning # 9. Is the person who said that will to help you? I didn't think so!!!

Concerning # 10. What about "She..........."?

Concerning # 11. That is why 2 people need to know what they are doing an talk about issues and life and not just get married because it sounds fun.

Concerning # 13. Oh the fights this statement could make.

Concerning # 15. Ummmmm, no. It is just so insulting when a person is interested in you again when THEY no longer have a relationship.

Concerning # 16. Does that ever result in another marriage?

Concerning # 18. Saying so one can fo something with it. Don't just re-state some corny statement.

Concerning # 19. If it was THAT easy on-line dating would not exist.

Concerning # 20. I once had a young lady get her dad all pumped that she was going to marry me. Needless to say that was a sad, odd, and short relationship filled with what I later learned were lies.

Concerning # 21. About what? Some things are NOT funny and will never be laughed about.

Concerning # 22. This will only work if OTHERS agree it is a good idea with a good person.

Concerning # 23. Hmmmmmm. Are you going to come with me until it does or are you just saying this in passing?

Concerning # 24. Some times yes. Some times no. A times just be glad you did not end up with the wrong person!!!!!!

Lupercirculus

Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:08 pm  Reply with quote

Number 20 made me laugh out loud! Thanks for sharing!

Nuno

Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:54 pm  Reply with quote

LOL Laughing

Definitely, numbers 1, 2 and 8.

And, from my personal experience, I'll add:
- (in a wedding) "When will be your turn?" Rolling Eyes ;
- (older people) "If I had your age, you would not escape me" or "If I had a daughter of your age..." Confused
“Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” (Isaiah 40:30-31)

Page 1 of 1