About Real Christian Singles Features Why RCS? Sign up!

Welcome, Guest:
Join Real Christian Singles!

Member Login:
Username:
Password:
forgot password?

-Success Stories
-Singles Bookstore

Singles Articles

Follow us on Twitter!Follow us on Facebook!

Forums -> Music

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nuno

Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:37 pm  Reply with quote

Tell me which is your country and I'll give you an ESC song
My fellow American friends probably will not understand this... but hopefully some Europeans will! Smile
I've been following ESC (Eurovision Song Contest, for non-experts Mr. Green ) more seriously since 1994, due to a Christian friend that took part as Portuguese representative - the amazing Sara Tavares! Before that because I've always been fond of listening music with an ethnic flavour and hearing foreign languages.
Since then, ESC has grown and became quite huge in Europe.
Thus...
share your country (must be European or Australia - sorry USA) and I'll give you an ESC song in return, OK?
“Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” (Isaiah 40:30-31)
Back to top View user's profile Send private message

Gurnzy

Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:08 pm  Reply with quote

Oh well, I am in the USA. I listen to music from around the world. I have Christian and other music from many countries in Africa, Asia, and Europe. I figure when God is ready for me to go somewhere, I am going to be as ready for wherever it is as I can.

Nuno

Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:01 am  Reply with quote

This is the Portuguese song chosen to compete at ESC in Kiev, next May. Enjoy it!

https://youtu.be/dlqdpYDDGFA

High hopes for Portugal this year! Very Happy
“Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” (Isaiah 40:30-31)

Page 1 of 1